Convert X to DVD AVI to DVD Video Converter
Convert X to DVD AVI to DVD Video Converter to burn
Convert X to DVD AVI to DVD Video Converter to burnl is one of the best and easiest programs to convert video into DVD files that can be played on your DVD Player. Maybe you’ve tried memburning video files to DVD then try to run the DVD in DVD Player and it turns out the video file can not be played on DVD Player.
It is true, to be able to play on the DVD Player required a special format on the video to be played on DVD Player. One of the best software to convert video into DVD that can be played on DVD Player is VSO ConvertXtoDVD. Now by using VSO Convert X to DVD Full you can easily convert your favorite video to DVD to play on DVD Player.
This one application support with various types of popular video files today. Then you can also change the video resolution to your liking when moved to DVD. You also need not worry because we are sharing VSO ConvertXtoDVD Full Version for free. So here you will get all the features of the app converting video to DVD on this one.
- Supported video formats: Convert AVI, Mpeg, Mpeg4, DivX, Xvid, MOV, WMV, WMV HD,
- DV, MKV, DVD, etc.
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, etc.
- Handles subtitles extension SRT, .SUB / IDX, .SSA. With color and font selection, and SSA
- Format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Widescreen images Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Fast preview mode to Czech and correct mistakes
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine supports all DVD formats
- Options and settings for advanced users
- Adjustable speed and quality of conversion
- Adjustable DVD Menu control
- Edit DVD Menu background, color, font, etc.
How to Install: Convert X
- Download and extract the “VSO ConvertXtoDVD Full Patch” file.
- Extract also patch files that are inside the folder.
- Install this “VSO ConvertXtoDVD” program.
- After the installation process is complete, do not first go to the program.
- Open the patch folder, then copy paste the “patch” file to the installation folder of the
- program on your pc or laptop.
- Run the “patch” file by right click and select run as administrator. Click Patch.